Genie Runabout GR-20
GENIE Runabout GR-20
Genie® Runabout® lifts are compact, low-weight machines that increase productivity on the job thanks to their ability to fit through doorways and in most passenger elevators. And, it can be driven through doorways with operator on board. A zero inside turning radius and full elevation drive feature also contribute to these models’ increased productivity.
USED Equipment Standards
- Our Used equipment will receive an annual inspection and receive at a minimum four 6-volt good tested batteries, a tested charger, good tires, and new decals.
- All of our lifts are serviced.
- We can replace any component with a new version and touch up any paint if requested!
- Precise up and over access — with outreach capability to get virtually any job done
- Driveable when fully elevated
- Zero inside turning radius, 140° rotating jib and 350° non-continuous hydraulic turntable for precise positioning
- Ideal for warehousing, stock-picking, transporting, inventory management and general maintenance
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR A GENIE GR-20
|Working Height||25 ft 9 in | 8.02 m|
|Capacity||350 lb | 159 kg|
|Stowed Height||6 ft 6 in | 1.98 m|
|Machine Width||2 ft 7.5 in | 80 cm|
|Weight||2,451 lb | 1,112 kg|